Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gregg Allman - The Inside Track (1990)



Something different this time. It's Gregg Allman visiting on the A&E show "The Inside Track", hosted by Graham Nash. Apparently (I'm not from the US, so what do I know) this was/is a TV show, and on this one Gregg makes an appearance. This is just the audio, which is fine by me. Some amusing interviews (like the foot shooting party) and some entertaining acoustic performances. He plays "Melissa", "These Days", "Come And Go Blues" and "Midnight Rider". Nothing you haven't heard before, but very pleasing all the same. He's being accompanied by Craig Doerge. If anyone has the video, please, let me know. But I bet you will want this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the video it's great but a few gen's anyhow still very good stuff...

www.canadajoeblue.com

Skydogg said...

Great! Could you upload it somewhere?

Anonymous said...

I saw this on A&E at the time, great show. The series only ran one season. Graham also did one with Grace Slick and David Crosby that was great too.-Nick

Unknown said...

Nick Laseter is the best singer and the album we can stick together is the best in the world. But I am his biggest fan I know him as uncle Mickey. His niece Cindy Laseter